It is important to inspect your timber windows regularly to check that they still work properly, do not need repairing and do not let in draughts.
If you notice any problems, it is advisable to get them fixed before the situation escalates. The Sash Window Workshop offers a choice of timber window repair and refurbishment services across London and the South. These comprise:
- Minor easing, maintenance and adjustment, as part of our draught proofing service
- Complete window re-glazing using our unique Bi-Glass system
- Minor repair service for period properties located within central London.
By carrying out refurbishment and repair work, the lifespan of your casement and sash windows is greatly extended. The benefits of the refurbishment services we provide for timber windows and doors in London and the South include:
- No more draughts
- No more rattles
- Reduced external noise levels
- Improved insulation and thermal efficiency
- Reduced dirt and dust
- Correctly hung windows that operate smoothly
- Extended window life
- Improved security
“Very impressive - refurbishment has made a big difference and service was of a high standard throughout.” - Mr U, Berkshire.
Our refurbishment products are excellent quality and value, but we will only recommend them to you if we believe they represent a good long term investment. If your windows or doors are beyond repair we will always recommend partial or full replacement.